RC Survey Intervention Training
Content and Approach
RC SURVEY INTERVENTION TRAINING, offered by RCRC Partner McArdle Ramerman, prepares individuals to use principles and measures of relational coordination for the purpose of positive organizational transformations, improving work processes, teamwork and organizational culture. Though not required for RC Certification, the Training is designed to prepare individuals to become RC Certified.
We will address:
1) how to learn about the local context and identify suitable work groups using relational mapping and other methods
2) how to engage the work groups in the measurement process
3) how to use the analytics to prompt reflection and learning
4) how to design additional interventions based on the analytics
5) how to conduct the overall intervention using principles of relational coordination (so the process matches the goal).
The workshop consists of independent self-study modules, an experiential 1.5 day course, and an individual one hour consultation on the design of a specific project. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "The RC workshop provided an opportunity for me to engage with fellow professionals on an instrument that has many possibilities - Tony Suchman and Jody Hoffer Gittell were effective instructors, and I found my colleagues in the class to be equally valuable. I am impressed with the diverse ways in which this tool can be applied. We are beginning a communications initiative in an acute care facility, and I plan to use the RC survey as a platform for the work." -Nursing leader, Boston RC Survey Intervention Training participant
- "I've been following Dr. Gittell's and Dr. Suchman's work, and was drawn to the RC workshop. As one of the senior clinicians at my hospital, I have observed the power of relationships on patient outcomes. Seeing it confirmed in books by Jody and Tony was gratifying, and the workshop was very useful. We recently made some business decisions at our hospital that would have been helped by the RC survey. I'm planning to introduce these concepts to my colleagues - and I'm looking forward to better relationships with staff and the community." -Physician leader, Boston RC Survey Intervention Training participant
This workshop is appropriate for individuals with at least one year of experience in longitudinal process consulting, and formal or on-the-job training in group dynamics.
RC Survey Intervention Training: $2950
Note Regarding Certification
Participation in RC Survey Intervention Training is not required for RC Certification. However RC Survey Intervention Training is designed to cover the same topics that are the focus of the certification case review, so it can help consultants design appropriate interventions and prepare for the peer case reviews.