If you are an experienced consultant, coach or change agent who wants to add Relational Coordination to your toolkit, we invite you to become RC CERTIFIED. The certification process prepares and certifies individuals to use Relational Coordination principles and metrics for organizational change. Unlike most certification programs, which offer a certificate for attending a course, this program consists of a rigorous peer review of two change projects. Clients can be confident that their RC Certified professional can make effective use of RC principles and metrics for fostering positive organizational change.
As you seek certification, we welcome you to join the RCRC community, and to consider the benefits of joining RCRC as a Partner.
RC Certification is governed by the RCRC Board and led by its Training and Certification Committee, comprised of Marjorie Godfrey (Dartmouth Institute, Microsystems Academy), Kenneth Milne (Salus Global Corporation), Thomas Huber (Quantros) and Tony Suchman (University of Rochester School of Medicine, McArdle Ramerman Center).
RC CERTIFICATION CRITERIA
1. Carry out two change projects using Relational Coordination principles and metrics. One project must have baseline and follow up RC Survey results. The other project must have baseline results and a plan for carrying out the change process and assessing its impact.
2. Demonstrate through written report and oral review a clear understanding of Relational Coordination Theory and its application to the design and implementation of two projects with attention to:
BENEFITS OF RC CERTIFICATION
1. Use of RC Certified trademarked logo.
2. Inclusion of your name, organization, expertise and contact information on RC Certified referral list.
3. Eligibility to apply for RC Master Certification, which enables you to mentor, train and certify others.
To participate in certification program: $2250
NOTE REGARDING RC SURVEY INTERVENTION TRAINING
Participation in RC Survey Intervention Training is not required for RC Certification. However the training covers the same topics that are the focus of the certification peer review.
Certification is intended for experienced consultants, coaches and change agents. Individuals who do not have sufficient training and experience as outlined below, may not be able to fulfill the credentialing criteria. To self-assess your readiness, please consider the following guidelines:
1. A minimum of one year of hands-on consulting experience, including longitudinal interventions.
2. Education and/or training in group work, which can take a variety of forms: